The www.holysepulcher.org is defined as publicly accessible and password/login protected pages hosted under the domain holysepulcher.org.
Holy Sepulcher Church is not responsible for the privacy practices of external sites linked from or referenced by holysepulcher.org. This policy applies solely to information collected by this website.
Holy Sepulcher Church will not collect any personally identifiable information about you, such as name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address ("personal data") through this site unless you have provided it voluntarily. If you do not want your personal data collected, do not submit it.
When you do provide personal data, that information may be used in the following ways, unless stated otherwise:
- to fulfill a request you have made
- to update your information on record with the church or school
- to contact you
Holy Sepulcher will not sell, rent, or market personal data about you to third parties.
Additional Information Collected Automatically
In some cases, this website may automatically (i.e., not via registration) collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using, the IP address of your computer, and the domain name of the website from which you linked to this site. This information is used solely to provide the school with overall statistics on website usage, and to evaluate generalized user demographics.
Information Placed Automatically on Your Computer - Cookies
When you view this website, some information may be stored on your computer. This information will be in the form of a "cookie" or similar file and will allow the website to tailor the experience to your interests and preferences. With most Internet browsers, cookies can be blocked or erased after visiting a website. Some aspects of this website may not function properly if your browser is set to block cookies.
Holy Sepulcher takes every precaution to protect users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via this website, it is encrypted and remains secure during all stages of transmission. Holy Sepulcher complies with all state and federal statutes requiring safeguards on specific types of information.
1. All material on this website, unless otherwise noted, is the intellectual property of Holy Sepulcher Church & Catholic School.
2. This website and the contents are intended only for the individual, non-commercial use of website users. You may view, download, and print pages from the website provided that you do not resell or republish any portion of the content. Any other copying, distribution, transmission, dissemination, modification, alteration of or addition to the materials on this website is strictly prohibited without the express prior written consent of Holy Sepulcher Church & Catholic School.
3. This website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience only. You agree and acknowledge that Holy Sepulcher Church & Catholic School has no control over these linked websites, and is not responsible for the availability of these websites. We do not endorse nor have any responsibility for the content or materials on or made available from these linked websites.
4. Your use of any information or material on this website is entirely at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information or services available on this website meet your specific requirements or particular purpose.
5. By using our website, you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain unintentional inaccuracies for which we do not have liability. We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website, including but not limited to:
- Any implied guarantee to the accuracy, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found on this website.
- Any liability for damage to your computer hardware, data, information or materials resulting from the information available or lack of information.
- Any errors, omissions, or inaccuracy in the materials on this website.
- Any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the materials on this website.
6. We do not collect personal information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide it to us to take advantage of a specific service, such as completing an online form. However, some information is collected automatically when you visit our site. It does not identify you personally; it includes: the date and time of your visit, the specific pages you visit within our site, and the type of browser you use to access our site. You agree and acknowledge that we may collect such information for the purpose of improving site navigation.
7. You agree and acknowledge that if you choose to send us personal information via any of the contact email forms, we will use that information to respond to your inquiry. We do not collect personal information for commercial purposes. All databases are owned by Holy Sepulcher Church & Catholic School and are not distributed to others.
Holy Sepulcher Church & Catholic School has adopted and enforces the standards set forth in this disclaimer for material posted on our website. However, we do not assume any responsibility or liability for content provided by staff, faculty, and students on their personal web pages.
Personal contact information for students, parents, and employees will not be published on the public area of our website. Student and parent contact information is available only to parents, students, and employees. Home phone numbers and addresses of faculty and staff are only accessible to employees.
For additional information or clarification, contact the Holy Sepulcher Church & Catholic School Webmaster.