Students must either bring lunch or purchase a school lunch.
For those purchasing, school lunch includes items on menu date as well as fresh fruit, fresh vegetables and beverage $2.75
*Additional Pizza may be purchased (on Tuesday) for $1.00/slice.
Alternate Lunch Available Daily: Peanut Butter and Grape Jelly Sandwich, Hot Dog, Cold Ham and American Cheese Sandwich, or Hard Boiled Egg (as a Protein Substitute).
Also Available Daily: Fresh Seasonal Fruit and Individual Bags of Carrots.
Beverages available for purchase: Whole Milk, 2% Milk, Chocolate Milk, Lemonade and Bottled Water $.50
For our students, lunch time should be treated like any other part of the school day; therefore classroom appropriate behavior is expected in the cafeteria as is stated in the discipline policy.
RULES OF THE CAFETERIA
The use of good manners is encouraged and, therefore, the following cafeteria rules are to be observed:
● Follow directions for seating arrangements.
● Allergy precautions will be taken when necessary and proper procedures established.
● For safety reasons, do not share or trade food with other students.
● Remain seated unless disposing of garbage, etc.
● Refrain from abusing food; your own or that of others.
● Always walk while in the cafeteria.
● Refrain from shouting or screaming; enjoy the company of those nearby.
● Be courteous and respectful to all those helping during the lunch period.
● Food may not be taken from the cafeteria to be eaten in the classroom after lunch.
The cafeteria is operated in accordance with U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, which prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, handicap, religion, or national origin.
Parent Volunteers Welcome!
We welcome our parents and over 18 family memebers with clearances to sign up to help out in the cafeteria for a lunch shift. To sign up, please stop in the school office and talk with Lydia Smith. You can also fill out the online form below, noting the required (*) fields. When you click "Submit" at the bottom, you will receive an email from Holy Sepulcher Catholic School confirming your query has been sent.