The Holy Sepulcher Preschool program is hands-on learning, growing and fun. We provide a warm, comfortable Christian atmosphere where children make the transition from family to peers. Small class sizes ensure time for individual attention to each child’s academic and emotional needs. Our preschool prepares each child to develop self-confidence, independence, creativity and an awareness of all the goodness that God has provided in the world around them.
Each of our programs incorporated objectives and goals that are developmentally age-appropriate for each preschool level. Our seasoned teachers develop lessons and activities that meet individual needs while preparing each student for kindergarten and maximizing each child’s potential.
Hold Sepulcher Preschool offers:
- 3-year-old program — Tuesday and Thursday, 8:45 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- 4-year-old program — Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 8:45 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Pre-kindergarten (Pre-K) — Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 8:45 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- 3-year-od program - child must be 3 by September 1st of the current school year
- 4-year-old program - child must be 4 by September 1st of the current school year
- Pre-Kindergarten program - child must be 4 by June 1st of the current school year
- Reading readiness
- Math readiness
- “Jesus time”
- Science Exploration
- Music experience
- Art and fine motor development
- Gross motor development
- Outdoor play
- Cooking and baking
Our special events:
- Teddy Bear Picnic
- Fall Camp Out
- Christmas Pageant
- Good Manners Tea Party
- Pirate Treasure Hunt
- Fall and Spring field trips
- Mother’s Day Tea
- Beach Party with Summer Birthday Celebration
- Graduation and family picnic
Holy Sepulcher Preschool is led by a teaching staff with a wealth of experience.
Mrs. Marie Srock heads the program. She earned her bachelor’s degree in elementary education from Penn State University and her master’s degree in reading diagnostics from Duquesne University. She has been a teacher in the Diocese of Pittsburgh for 31 years, the past 20 years in preschool education.
Mrs. Lisa Rothrauff teaches in the Pre4 and PreK program. She earned her Bachelor of Arts in elementary education from Grove City College, and her Master of Sicence in Education & Special Education from Duquesne University. Lisa has been teaching in the Diocese of Pittsburg for over 30 years.
Mrs. Srock and Mrs. Rothrauff are assisted by Mrs. Cindy Shadle and Mrs. Carla Spotts
Holy Sepulcher Preschool is in the Early Childhood Center on the Holy Sepulcher campus. The center provides a warm home-like environment that includes a kitchen, a living room and even a fireplace. A fenced yard provides for safe, outdoor fun and learning activities. On Occasion, we venture to the main school and church for special programs and experiences.
If you have any questions, please call the School Office at 724-586-5022 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.