The Holy Sepulcher Catholic School community educates and fosters the development of the whole person in a Catholic, Christian environment. We continually commit to the highest standards of academic excellence and faith formation. Each student is empowered with the knowledge and critical thinking skills essential for lifelong learning.
Values and Beliefs
- We fulfill the educational goals of the Catholic Church as Jesus did, by teaching the Gospel message of loving and serving others.
- Parents are the primary teachers of their children. We collaborate with them in the education of each individual child.
- We aspire to offer the highest quality Catholic education by striving to maximize each child’s potential as a lifelong learner.
- We create a school environment that is immediately recognizable as Catholic and reflects a family atmosphere.
- All children have a right to a safe, secure, and loving environment where there is no tolerance for bullying or violence.
- Each child is a gift from God, possessing unique talents and abilities. We are entrusted to develop those attributes to the fullest human and Christian perfection.
- Modeling our faith through words and actions is essential to the formation of our students.
- Catholic Gospel values permeate all aspects of the Holy Sepulcher Catholic School experience.
(Revised March 2012)