The mission of Holy Sepulcher Catholic School is to nurture students who are well educated, responsible members of society. With their academic strengths, critical thinking, technological skills and strong Catholic Christian virtues our students will be capable of flourishing in all realms of life as they learn, lead, serve, and succeed.
Holy Sepulcher Catholic School is a safe, nurturing Christian learning environment that provides students with the opportunity to achieve their God-given potential as lifelong learners. Students are immersed in a faith filled community that helps develop the mind, body, and spirit and prepare the future leaders of the 21st century.
Values and Beliefs
We believe that:
- We fulfill the educational goals of the Catholic Church as Jesus did, by teaching the Gospel message of loving and serving others.
- Parents are the primary educators of their children. We collaborate with them in the education of each individual child.
- We aspire to offer the highest quality Catholic education by striving to maximize each child’s potential as a lifelong learner.
- We create a school environment that is immediately recognizable as Catholic and reflects a family atmosphere.
- All children have a right to a safe, secure, and loving environment where there is no tolerance for bullying or violence.
- Each child is a gift from God, possessing unique talents and abilities. We are entrusted to develop those attributes to the fullest, in order to glorify God.
- Modeling our faith through words and actions is essential to the formation of our students.
- Catholic Gospel values permeate all aspects of the Holy Sepulcher Catholic School experience
(Revised November 2019)