In order to allow everyone the opportunity to schedule Masses for loved ones, we will have the following guidelines:
• Please complete a form with your requests
• Mass requests will not be taken over the phone
• There will be a (4) Mass limit per family – ONE WEEKEND AND THREE WEEKDAY MASSES
• The stipend for each Mass is $10.00
• Please place your completed form and payment in an envelope marked “Mass Intentions”. Please return this full sheet (even if not all intentions are filled). The envelope may be placed in the collection basket, mailed or dropped off in the parish office.
• Canon Law does not permit us to keep Mass intentions beyond those that we are able to schedule in a year’s time. Some intentions may have to be sent to Saint Paul Seminary in Pittsburgh, PA.
The envelopes will be opened on a first come, first served basis. We will try accommodate all requests. You will only be notified if we are unable to meet your request. Mass requests are not available for the following dates:
Holy Thursday (April 13)
Good Friday (April 14)
Easter (Vigil) Mass (April 15-16)
Mother’s Day (May 14)
Father’s Day (June 18)
Thanksgiving (Nov. 23)
Fri. after Thanksgiving (Nov. 24)
Christmas Eve/Day (Dec. 24-25)